Manley Animal Hospital
3812 S.E. Adams Rd. Bartlesville OK, 74006 918-333-7286
Our doctors are very knowledgeable of the common and uncommon diseases that affect dogs and cats. Our doctors are capable of diagnosing and treating various illnesses. In most cases pets can be treated on an out-patient basis.
Our modern laboratory aids are veterinarians in the diagnosis and treatment of pets by providing valuable information in only a matter of minutes. Our hospital's well-equipped diagnostic imaging capabilities provide almost immediate access to X-rays and ultrasound.
Our doctors are knowledgeable in the treatment diseases such as:
- Diseases that affect the skin and hair coat and ears. Including parasites, allergies, various infections and hormonal imbalances.
- Diseases that affect the gastrointestinal system.
- Diseases that the eyes.
- Diseases that affect the liver, pancreas, kidneys and urinary tract.
- Disease that affect bone marrow, blood and spleen.
- Diseases that affect the reproductive tract.
- Diseases that affect the mouth and teeth.
- Diseases that affect the bones and muscles.
In some instances the best treatment option requires hospitalization. Our hospital is well equipped to handle impatient treatments and our doctors are accustomed to treating in-patients.